FROM FRIDAY 15TH JULY 2022 THE FISHERY WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

ORCHARD LAKE AND MATCH BOOKINGS REMAIN UNCHANGED.

APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.

ARDEN LAKES TEAM

36 Comments. Leave new

• Nicola Brookes
    July 14, 2022 7:57 pm

Hi do you no when you will be open again

• Hi Nicola,

We are now closed for a short time whilst we get our memberships up and running. Keep and eye on the website for all updates, but when we reopen it will be membership only no day tickets.

• Jason Parnell
    July 15, 2022 3:17 pm

Hi Mike, so Orchard Lake isn’t available to book a 24hr on for Sat 16th???
    Can you explain more about membership side of things please.

• Hi Jason,

Sorry for late response, I’ve taken a look at Fishing Ticket and I can’t see a problem, I was able to book a night fishing.
      Regarding the membership, we will be updating the Arden Lakes web page with full details in due course.

Kind regards
      Arden Lakes Team

• Hi, sorry just to clarify am I right in thinking I can still book onto orchard lake for tomorrow and Sunday? Just been onto website and seen this for the first time

• Hi Dan,

Yes, Orchard our specimen carp lake is remaining open and is available to book online.

Kind regards
      Arden Lakes Team

• Hi – I have just booked to fish on Alistair’s bridge tomorrow (Monday 18th) on Fishingticket.com and have only just seen this notice. Will my money be refunded?

• Hi Nick,

Yes, Fishing ticket should send you an email regarding your refund. If you do not receive this please let us know and we will follow it up on your behalf.

ARDEN LAKES TEAM

• Hi Mike – just for info I have received no mail or refund from fishing ticket. Not really bothered about the money so no worries but thought you should know as may impact more people. Looking forward to the opportunity to come back as a member. Cheers

• Hi Nick,

I will email you direct regarding the refund.

We’ve added your email to our list and will send out full details in due course.

Arden Lakes Team

• Hi – thanks for your reply. You mention that the lakes will reopen under a membership only scheme. Will memberships be open to anyone as having just started to visit the lakes I would be really keen to join.

• Hi fish and love this place fish on day ticket and in two clubs which fish it four times a year Grange ac will there will be a chance we can still fish day tickets or membership

• Hi Paul,

We are still holding club matches but day tickets will no longer be available, if you are interested in membership then all details will be posted on the info page when they become available.

Arden Lakes Team

• Please could you confirm that non fishing guests will still be permitted entrance with a member. If so how much will this cost or will it be include in the membership

• Hi Nick,

Yes, guests will be permitted when accompanied by a member. The cost remains the same, £5.00 per guest.

Arden Lakes Team

• Hi, are you still closed? I was planning to come tomorrow.

• Hi Liam,

Yes, still closed. Info page will have all information on membership for reopening when finalised.

Arden Lakes Team

• Will you please put me on your mailing list when you have details about your membership. Have enjoyed fishing this year. Thankyou.

• Hi Mike,

• Peter Williams
    July 29, 2022 11:40 pm

Such a lovely fishery, I would appreciate an email when memberships are released, regards Pete.

• Hi Peter,

• Roger Harper
    August 1, 2022 9:17 am

Please send me membership details when you have them available

• Hi Roger,

Arden Lakes Team

• Hello I have been to Arden many times and would to like to register my interest in joining the membership please.

• Hi Dave,

• Paul Woodward
    August 3, 2022 9:58 am

Can you please give me some info on membership

• Hi Paul,

• Phillip Petersen
    August 3, 2022 2:10 pm

I love fishing here and would be interested in the membership could you please add me to your list.

• Hi Phillip,

Arden Lakes Team

• Hello, I would like to be added for the information about the memberships when released.

• Hi Dennis,

• Stuart Robinson
    August 5, 2022 11:39 am

Please could you send me membership info when avaliable

• Hi Stuart,

• Andrew Mcintyre
    August 8, 2022 3:49 pm

Please send membership info when available

• Hi Andrew,